Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Beautiful Hawaiian Girlsion

Hello Robin's Nest Readers,

Robin posting today.

Each summer I have a photo shoot with my grandchildren.
I am finally getting to the pictures that were taken last year.

They come to Grandma's for a week, and we have 
the funnest week ever as we spend time together and 
read, laugh, giggle, swim, and much, much more.


I'm always happy to share photos of these sweet girls.
they are so fun to do things with, and I'm a bit partial to
any of our grandchildren.


Here is the beginning of my layout,  
Here I chose the papers to work with.


Spring Flowers Glitter Cardstock    Shocking Pink Glitter Sorbet Cardstock

These papers are both glittered, one you can find in the princess collection
and the other in the spring collection.

I then added my embellishments to make the page pop.

Butterfly Sticker  Bubble Gum Archival Seeds  Saffron CardsEaster Dew Drops

I used these stickers that match the paper, archival seeds in the rose euphoria
collection, a card from the Saffron Sunrise collection, and pink and purple dew drops.





 

And here is the counter part page for my scrapbook, a fun photo of 
each girl by herself.  
Lettering stickers are glittered and also a Robin's Nest product.





Hope you enjoyed these ideas.

Have a happy summer.


You can find these products on our website


just click here and it will take you to the web site.


Ciao,

Robin



3 comments:

Michelle Wells said...

Beautiful young ladies, and definitely a beautiful layout to showcase them <3

Tonya said...

Fabulous layout!

Shelly K. Hein-Simmons said...

Gorgeous & Girly - Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...